What are the advantages of electric toothbrushes? What issues should you pay attention to when using electric toothbrushes?
Nowadays more and more people choose to use electric toothbrushes. Many people don't know how to use them. What are the advantages of electric toothbrushes compared with ordinary toothbrushes? Let's take a look at the advantages of electric toothbrushes today.
What are the advantages of electric toothbrushes compared to ordinary toothbrushes?
Compared with traditional toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes are more scientific and effective. Traditional toothbrushes are difficult to completely remove plaque, and the method of brushing teeth is not appropriate, which greatly reduces the cleaning effect of brushing. It has been proved that electric toothbrushes are more than manual toothbrushes. More than 38% of plaque is removed, and its cleaning ability has been unanimously confirmed by dental experts. This shows that electric toothbrush can more thoroughly remove plaque, reduce gingivitis and bleeding gums. Electric toothbrush has the following advantages:
1. Easy to use
Everyone will not have much spirit and strength before going to rest or getting up in the morning, so they can't guarantee the time of brushing and the standard of brushing action. The health effect of teeth is naturally greatly reduced. Electric toothbrush can solve this problem very well, automatically Rotating brush head, ergonomic overall design, to ensure the effective and convenient brushing. It is so convenient to use, it is easy to brush your teeth, and it is easy to cultivate our good habits.
2. Deep cleaning
The electric toothbrush generates high-frequency vibration by rotating rapidly, and instantly decomposes the toothpaste into fine foam to deeply clean the teeth. At the same time, the vibration of the bristles can promote the blood circulation of the mouth and have an unexpected massage effect on the gum tissue.
3. Reduce damage
When using a normal toothbrush to brush your teeth, the force used is controlled by the user himself. Sometimes it is inevitable that the brushing force is too large, or the incorrect sawing type cross brush method will cause damage to the teeth and gums. The experiment proves that as long as it is used properly, Electric toothbrush can reduce the intensity of brushing by about 60%, making gingivitis and gums
What should I pay attention to when using electric toothbrush?
1. Try to use a small brush head so that you can penetrate deep into the mouth and clean the back teeth.
2. Compared with the traditional manual toothbrush, the electric toothbrush is driven by electric power, and the brush head moves at a speed of several thousand times or even tens of thousands of times per minute. The efficiency is much higher than that of the manual toothbrush, but the requirements for the bristles are also higher. In case of damage to the gums during the brushing process.
3. Because the electric toothbrush has the function of forced rotation and vibration, its force is much larger than that of the ordinary toothbrush. Therefore, when brushing the teeth, it is 60% less than the use of ordinary toothbrushes to avoid damage to the teeth and gums caused by excessive force.
4. At least 2 minutes of brushing time is guaranteed, and the inner, outer and occlusal surfaces of each row of teeth are effectively cleaned, especially the lower tongue surface, which is the most difficult to clean and easy to be missed. It must be cleaned consciously.
5. Replace the new brush head every 3 months. After using the brush head for a period of time, the bristles will become rough and easily damage the gums. Experiments have shown that the plaque removed by the new brush head is more than the brush head after 3 months of use. 30% more.
6. When purchasing electric toothbrushes for the elderly, children or people with disabilities, it is best to choose the brush head and brush handle integrated design to avoid accidental swallowing of the brush head.