First, the construction project summary
Name of construction project: ExxonMobil Huizhou Chemical Complex project;
Nature of the project: new.
Location: A1,a2, A3,B1,B2,B3,C1,C2, Daya Bay Petrochemical Industrial Zone, Huizhou, Guangdong province. Construction content: This project is the direct cracking of crude oil and downstream high-performance polymer products project, the planned scale of an annual output of 1.2 million tons of polymeric ethylene and 800,000 tons of polymeric grade propylene. The main devices include crude oil steam cracking joint device, linear low density polyethylene device, low density polyethylene device, anti-punching polypropylene device, polyethylene polypropylene and other devices, as well as supporting public works, storage and transportation packaging, auxiliary production facilities, environmental protection facilities, service facilities and so on.
The main products of the project include ethylene downstream chemical products and fuel oil and other by-products.
According to the Law on Environmental impact assessment of the People's Republic of China, the measures for public participation in environmental impact assessment and other laws and regulations, the construction unit commissioned China Universe Engineering Co., Ltd. to carry out environmental impact assessment of the project.
Second, the process and main contents of the EIA work
1, EIA work procedure
(1) Accept the commission of Environmental Impact assessment.
(2) to carry out the first EIA information publicity, to solicit public comments.
(3) To carry out engineering analysis of construction projects, to investigate, monitor and evaluate the environmental situation within the scope of evaluation.
(4) To predict and evaluate the environmental impact of environmental factors, and to analyze and evaluate the environmental impact of each topic.
(5) To give the evaluation conclusion of the environmental feasibility of the construction project, put forward the environmental protection measures and suggestions, and carry out the technical and economic demonstration.
(6) Preparation of environmental impact assessment documents, after the formation of the draft for comments, the second EIA information publicity, to solicit public comments.
(7) To carry out the third EIA information publicity, the full text of the public report and the public Participation statement before submitting the environmental impact report to the Ecological Environment Authority.
2. Content and key points of environmental impact assessment The main contents of environmental impact assessment include: The general situation and engineering analysis of construction projects, the status quo of the surrounding environment of construction projects, the analysis, prediction and evaluation of the possible impact of construction projects on the environment, the environmental protection measures of construction projects and their technology, economic demonstration, and the economic profit and loss analysis of the environmental impact of construction projects;
Recommendations for the implementation of environmental monitoring of construction projects; conclusions of environmental impact assessments, statements of public participation, etc.
Environmental impact assessment will be based on the principles of ' substandard emissions, cleaner production, total control ',
This paper focuses on the analysis of the impact of the project on atmospheric environment, water environment and environmental risk, and puts forward some suggestions to influence mitigation measures.
Third, the construction of unit name and contact details
Company Name: ExxonMobil Chemical Investment Co., Ltd. (ExxonMobil Chemicals Ventures Limited)
Contact: Mr. Guo
Address: Room 816, 8/F, International Trade 1, No. 1th Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Zip Code: 100004
Tel: 010-56116882 (weekdays 9:00 to 5:00)
E-mail: eiapublicnotice @exxormobil. com
Iv. name and contact details of the Environmental impact Assessment Unit
Company Name: China Universe Engineering Co., Ltd.
EIA Certificate No.: Groun Evaluation of the word No. 1008th
Contact Person: Ms. Wang
Address: No. 1th, Chong da Two Road, high-tech industrial park, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Zip Code: 100012
Tel: 010-58676729 (weekdays 9:00 to 4:30)
Five. Matters for public comment (including but not limited to)
1, the views and suggestions on the construction of the project.
2. Views and suggestions on environmental protection measures and mitigation measures for the project.
3, project Construction, operation needs to pay attention to the issue.
4. Other comments and suggestions that need to be explained.
Vi. the manner and timing of public comments
The public may, by e-mail, correspondence, telephone and other means, submit to the construction unit and the Environmental Impact Assessment Unit The opinions and suggestions on the environmental protection of the project, and the comments form may be downloaded from the link below this publicity.
During the preparation of the environmental impact report of this project, the public can make comments and suggestions related to the environmental impact assessment to the construction units and the EIA units. EIA announcement of million tons ethylene project in Daya Bay