Biomass pellets are processed from straw, straw, rice husk, peanut shell, corn cob, camellia shell, cottonseed hull, etc. and 'three remnants'. The biomass pellets are a new type of pellet fuel. It has won wide recognition with its unique advantages. Compared with traditional fuels, it not only has economic advantages but also environmental benefits, which fully meets the requirements of sustainable development.
So what are the advantages of biomass pellet fuel?
1. Biomass pellet fuel has a large calorific value, the calorific value is about 3900~4800 kcal/kg, and the calorific value after carbonization is as high as 7000-8000 kcal/kg.
2. Biomass pellet fuel has high purity and contains no other impurities that do not generate heat. Its carbon content is 75-85%, ash content is 3-6%, water content is 1-3%, absolutely no coal gangue, stone If the heat is not hot, it will reduce the cost for the enterprise.
3. Biomass pellet fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, does not corrode the boiler, and can prolong the service life of the boiler. The enterprise will benefit greatly. Since the biomass pellet fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, it does not produce sulfur dioxide and phosphorus pentoxide when burned. It will not cause acid rain, pollute the atmosphere, and pollute the environment.
4. Biomass pellet fuel is clean and hygienic, easy to feed, which not only reduces the labor intensity of workers, but also greatly improves the labor environment. Enterprises can reduce labor costs.
6. After combustion of biomass pellet fuel, there is very little ash, which greatly reduces the site of stacking coal slag and reduces the cost of sputum. Moreover, the ash after combustion of biomass pellet fuel is a high-quality organic potash with high grade, which can be recycled.
7. Biomass pellet fuel is a gift of nature to our renewable energy. It is in response to the call of the central government to create a conservation-minded society.
Biomass pellets have lower solid emissions than coal, and their solid emissions are all ash, accounting for about 0.4% to 7.0% of the total weight; while solid emissions from coal combustion are a mixture of ash, alkali and residual coal, about the total weight. 25%~40%. Coal is much more polluted by air and boilers than biomass pellets. Coal contains a lot of granular C and toxic SO. 2Corrosive gas such as CO. The main component of biomass pellet fuel is C-H organic matter. There is no particulate C and SO2 in the flue gas, mainly C-H volatile gas, SO 2The CO emissions are close to zero; the air pollution and carbon dioxide emissions are greatly reduced, so the biomass pellet fuel is known as the 'clean fuel' in the world.
Therefore, using a biomass steam generator is more environmentally friendly than using a coal-fired steam generator.