What is the role of UPS uninterruptible power supply?
Understand the UPS uninterruptible power supply - module power supply current sharing UPS uninterruptible power supply combined with new power supply technology, UPS uninterruptible power supply module power supply, the internal resistance of each power supply module is slightly different, but the output voltage can not be completely consistent. A brief introduction about the UPS uninterruptible power supply module power flow.
1. Output impedance method, also known as sagging method, tilt method, voltage adjustment rate method. It is achieved by adjusting the output resistance of the power supply. This method is characterized by simplicity. But the biggest drawback is the poor voltage regulation rate.
2. The master-slave setting method artificially selects a master module among the parallel modules. The output of other modules moves closer to this module. The biggest problem is that if the master module fails, the entire power system will not work.
3. The average current automatic current sharing method, the current sampling of each module is amplified and connected to a common current sharing bus through a resistor. Everyone adjusts the average current according to the average voltage on the current sharing bus. The average current is automatically averaged. The method can achieve accurate current sharing, but if the current sharing bus is short-circuited, or if a module fails, the drop in bus voltage will reduce the voltage of each module.
4. Maximum current automatic current sharing method, also called automatic master-slave average current sharing, democratic average current. In all parallel modules, the module with the largest output current automatically becomes the master module, and the output of other modules is closer to this module.
5. There are many other methods, such as the automatic flow of thermal stress, plus the current sharing of the current sharing controller, etc.
There may also be two levels of work separation, and there may also be overloaded work. The loss of heat will be more severe, which will reduce the life of UPS uninterruptible power supply. When idle, work is lighter than the load, and if it does not work, it will stop working. The power supply itself is also harmful. UPS uninterruptible power supply is like our energy, reasonable maintenance is very important!